Managed Print Services
Peak productivity and cost control – they’re key goals for every business. But in the world of SMBs, with their limited budgets, managers often have to make a choice between one or the other.
Fortunately, small and medium-sized businesses are increasingly embracing a solution that offers the twin benefits of productivity and savings. Managed Print Services (MPS) also takes the burden of print fleet selection, purchase, maintenance and troubleshooting off your shoulders.
A business-critical decision
Electing to commit your print environment to a third party can initially foster feelings of doubt or uncertainty. Will this solution work? Will my company see measurable results?
In the case of MPS, the answer is typically “yes.”
A survey conducted by Quocirca revealed considerable confidence from SMBs. Some 50% of existing customers reported expanding their current MPS services, and 43% of non-users expected to invest in their first basic print service during 2014. In terms of satisfaction, Quocirca notes that the most satisfied SMBs are the ones with the most experience in Managed Print Services.
Here’s how Managed Print Services can benefit your small or medium-sized business:
- A complimentary print assessment of the workplace reveals the areas where users and devices don’t synch completely, from the wasteful use of paper and toner to the downtime associated with aging or obsolete printers.
- From there, an MPS provider configures a print fleet that’s geared toward real-world user needs and your budget.
- The integration of cloud technology safely and securely boosts productivity by allowing users to access printers from any remote location.
- Digital save/share/store functions save further money on hard copy.
- Print specialists take the burden off of IT staffers, allowing them to focus more on core business and less on printer troubleshooting.
- MPS monitors material use and provides on-time delivery of consumables.
Discover even more benefits
The majority of SMBs rely heavily on their print environments – make your investment go farther with help from Managed Print Services. Take the first step and ask about our free workplace assessment designed to save you money and foster a more productive workforce.
Are you wondering how your printing practices compare with other small and medium-sized businesses? Take our SMB Office Challenge and find out you compare with other SMBs and you could qualify to win one of five Xerox multifunction colour printers and receive a FREE 2016 Office Print Policy Guide full of money saving best practices!