West X Business Solutions is a Vancouver based solutions provider focussed on helping small and mid sized businesses reach their organization goals through the thoughtful and effective use of business technology. We are the second largest sales agency for Xerox in Canada and we’re currently looking for an Installation Technician and Coordinator to help us successfully implement the solutions we sell to our clients.
As an Installation Technician and Coordinator, your main focus is providing the best customer service with regards to the installation and implementation of networked office equipment in Metro Vancouver. You’ll work closely with 25 account managers to ensure the solutions we sell get implemented successfully. Office equipment includes but is not limited to: Xerox multi function devices, scanners, laser printers, and print management software.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate delivery and installation of office equipment with our clients
- Coordinate installation with our clients’ 3rd party IT or onsite support team
- Coordinate delivery internally with account managers and sales team
- Ensure requirements for delivery and installation are met
- Work with Account Managers on pre and post sales support
- Complete network setup and installation of Xerox printer hardware
- Competitive pay – We understand that a steady income is vital in today’s economy.
- Extensive professional service training – Our staff is invested in your success! Our comprehensive training programs will help you stay ahead of the curve. We will give you all the tools you need to thrive.
- Technology – A laptop will help keep you connected with your clients.
- Room for career advancement – We respect your long-term goals and want to help you achieve them.
- Full benefits package – Medical/ dental/vision, paid time off and more.
- Positive company culture- Quality people make quality companies. We want you to contribute to our outstanding work environment here at West X Business Solutions.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Management Information Systems an asset
- CompTIA A+ an asset but on the job training available
- Strong technical skills
- Genuine interest in technology
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills with customers and personnel within the organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with the internet and networking
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Valid & clean driver’s license
Selected applicants must pass a motor vehicle and criminal background check before joining our team.