Managed Print Solutions for Small to Medium Sized Businesses
In today’s economy, everyone is looking for ways to cut costs. For most companies the ongoing expense of office printing—cost-per-print, routine maintenance, and service—is an unexplored opportunity for significant, cumulative savings.
West X Business Solutions delivers managed print services to help your small and/or medium sized businesses centralize management of all your devices—including printers, copiers and multifunction printers from multiple manufacturers.
Managed Print Services Opportunities for your Business
West X Can help you accomplish the following with a Managed Print Service for your Business.
- Cut costs on printing consumables, service, and your cost-per-page.
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation.
- Reduce waste by ordering the supplies you need with no “leftovers”.
- Free up IT resources for more business-critical tasks rather than installing, supporting and maintaining output devices.
- Ensure devices stay up-to-date through remote maintenance and lifecycle management.
- Control and forecast budgets accurately by setting your printing and supply costs up-front.
Our highly trained managed print services experts will maximize your cost savings and continually fine-tune your output fleet for optimal productivity. They will also use proactive monitoring tools to predict and resolve potential issues.
At West X, we’ve helped Small to Medium Sized Businesses in the following areas
- Free print assessment Services
- Fact based data on your current print usage and costs to identify cost savings opportunities
- Technology assessment of your current network
- GAP analysis of potential risks and identify IT infrastructure opportunities
- Green assessment – make your current business more sustainable with eco-printing
- Map current print related opportunities to reduce your company’s carbon footprint
- Assess your current security measures
- Identify current risks and suggest potential prevention strategies and disaster recovery planning