We stand behind those organizations that strive and are committed to helping others. Our non-profit programs are designed to help qualified organizations to maximize their budgets so more funds are made available to those in need.
Here are some of the challenges we’ve encountered working with non-profit organizations:
- Funding cutbacks and challenges
- Limited cost controls
- Fluctuating and unpredictable budgets
- Underutilized or out-of–date technology
- Member and organizational data security
At West X we understand that many smaller yet vitally important non-profit organizations struggle to serve their constituents while trying to maintain their own office processes, technological needs and requirements like compliance issues and accounting. We offer unique creative programs to help these organizations leverage the power of technology to improve workflows, boost productivity, improve their processes and significantly cut costs, freeing more revenue for what really matters.
We’d be happy to discuss how we can help you to leverage your existing technology and experience to achieve stellar improvements in these areas:
- Achieve cost reductions typically around 30%
- Control expenses
- Develop and maintain predictable operating budgets
- Increase staff and volunteer engagement and productivity
- Improve your organization’s service levels