Simplify the management of Human Resources and eliminate paper-based employee onboarding in your organization. Human Resources document solutions improve daily processing by digitally storing employee documentation, repopulating captured data onto multiple forms, and enabling automatic notification of post-hire activities.
Streamline the course of employee hiring while simplifying your HR department’s document heavy processes. Human Resources onboarding solutions improve document creation, storage and retrieval and retention policies, saving valuable time for your HR team.
Improve Human Resources processing with the ability to:
- Eliminate paper-based employee files
- Leverage web-based employee request forms
- Access HR records as needed through your mobile device
- Streamline contract approval by incorporating digital signatures
- Establish automatic notifications upon application submissions
- Automate post-hire activities including benefits enrollment and performance reviews
- Ensure HIPAA compliance with secured document storage
Reduce the paperwork associated with employee onboarding and maintain company policies with a proven Human Resources solution. As a potential employee moves through the hiring process, pertinent information is captured off an employee demographic form. Data elements are repopulated into other required onboarding forms, avoiding repetitive data entry. A flexible workflow is then created, providing notification of post-hire activities including periodic reviews, benefits activation and credentialing.
How It Works
- Online application submission
Bring your application process paperless through a convenient online web form.
- Data is captured and shared
Eliminate repetitive data entry with advanced capture capabilities that securely store all application data. Information will automatically populate onto all hiring documents.
- Employee moves through the hiring process
Applications flow through approval processes to final decision action. If hired, HR is automatically notified for future actions like benefits enrollment and review reminders.
- Secure Documents
Completed documentation is securely stored and available to those with appropriate permissions. Employees can be granted access to expense reports, time off requests and more, encouraging self-service.